Sunday, February 15, 2015

Moving Day!

Click HERE (or the banner) to go to the new site!
So I up and made a sort of website. It's still sort of a blog too? But it's like a REALDEAL site with its own domain name and shit! I still need to do some fine tuning and add a few more things, but it's where art and craft stuff will go. I re-posted some tutorials there for now and more stuff will be added soonish hopefully. I'm probably going to do my bitchy and/or ranty and/or drinky-funny posts on Medium. That's what I'm thinking for now.

So... this is sort of sad. It's not really a break-up because this blog will always be here. It's not you, it's me.

But I still want us to be friends.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love you, too ! Wish we had a decent vehicle and money so I could come down to visit. One of these days!! x

      Delete
  2. Aw,I was so cozy here, popping in now and then. But I will check out the new places, too.
    Take care! This is not goodbye, but see you later. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, so somehow this missed update missed my inbox so I had no idea you'd moved! (Or rather, 'this probably came to my inbox during inbox-avoidance behavior and escaped my notice). I just went and read everything.
    1) You are hilarious and your craft tutorials are what I aspire to in terms of clarity, approachability and wittiness. Somehow you manage to be dark and self-deprecating but in way that is funny (and not sad)
    2) 'firmly planted, eyes toward heaven' is my new desktop background
    3) I'm glad you're back to blogger b/c my techno-unsavvy self is (sort of?) capable of keeping up with regular doses of birth, stuff, death. (I missed it!)

    lovelovelove
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! This makes my day!!! You, my friend, are an inspiration to me, and I am mutually loving all that comes out of you! I can't tell you how excited I am about tonight's opening!!!

      All the hearts!

      Delete