Saturday, August 24, 2013

Coming Soon! YouTube Debut - Louis!


OMG! Louis will NOT shut up! He's been listening from the other room to all of the YouTube videos that I've been watching about iMovie editing.

"Excuse me, but I am not getting any younger. Do you know what the average lifespan is for a rabbit?"

"I am working on it!!! This week! I promise! No lie!"

I had mentioned in my last post that I was going to make a video. The camera is charging! It's going to happen!

This feels so right. I can't believe I haven't done this until now.

"A-hem... I hate to be a bother by asking this, but why haven't you tried to make a video until now?"

"Good question, Louis. Let me explain..."

I hate to fail.

That's really it. I wish I was not shallow. I wish I did not care, but truth be told, I really desire to limit the amount of shitty things that I make. There's stuff that I know things about, but film-making is for sure not one of them.

"A-hem... It's me, Louis again... Don't you spend a lot of time looking at cat videos? I'm not sure that the cat owners who post those videos know a lot about film-making. They just put those on the internet, and then you watch them. I don't mean to be a critic, but some of them do not look like they have been edited at all. I think I can do at least as good as the cat ones. I have been practicing my speeches while you are at work. I am ready for this. Please, you should just give me a chance."

"This week, Louis! Your debut."


No comments:

Post a Comment