Saturday, June 8, 2013

I work at a place.

http://sheepgomoo.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/388763_10151527993195795_1307149477_n.jpg

Pfpfpffffftttt...

I'm trying to type the thing that happens when you're like exhausted and you do that thing where you blow out through your lips and it's all like pffffffpppppfffffftttttsssffffpsss. What are the letters for that?

Just got back from an art opening. It was an art opening at the place where I work. Lots of stuff sold. It was awesome. I worked the food/wine table. I love the vantage point from that area. Safe.

This was a weird one. It was perhaps the last event that my very good friend/sister-wife Cat is going to work.

Pause for tears....

Pause for more tears that I was joking about but then was surprised that I could not control and made me take a break to purchase the new Daft Punk album...

O.k., while I try to get myself together lets talk about beer. I recently made my first growler purchase. Yesterday. I'm not sure if that makes me a dickhead or not. I want to think that it makes me a frugal beer purchaser, but I sort of feel like I got beer molested. There's a future blog post in the works...

O.k. My job... And Cat's job opening...

So many people have applied. SOOOOOOOOO many people. Like normal people and famous people and people each one of us know.

No one can ever fill the void that Cat will leave behind. She is one of a kind. She is unique. She is a piece of love that we will hold in our hearts forever.

I love you Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment