Sunday, March 3, 2013

Manscaping

Sometimes I look through the Craigslist's "gigs" section at the bottom of the "jobs" section just to see if there's anything short-term that I can pursue that pertains to my unique skills. In real life this usually equals me getting super excited about a particular "gig", thinking that this "gig" will change my life and open many doors, then talking myself out of pursuing the "gig" because I'm absolutely positive that I do not have the appropriate awesomeness needed to fulfill the "gig".

But today I saw this ad... 


Women wanted for some manscaping-This week only

Date: 2013-03-02, 10:07PM
Lokking for women to do some manscaping this week only!! please respond with a pic



  • Location: Columbus

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  • Compensation: open

Original URL: http://columbus.craigslist.org/tlg/3655191267.html



Fuck yeah! I'm sending them this... 


I'm hoping that this is exactly the kind of pic they are "lokking" for.

1 comment: