Friday, November 23, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Post

Vince, Mark, Steph, and Ghost Dave at Jefferson Hall
I reeeally love Thanksgiving. There's something about a holiday that compels most people to really reflect on everything they have. It is nice... And it involves a bit of feasting. I do love feasting.

Tied for number one on my thankfulness list this year: Friends and family. New marriages mean slowly getting to know a whole new set of relatives, and I couldn't be more blessed. And friends... Oh man, I feel very indebted to many friends in circles of varying circumferences. My friends and family make me a relatively sane individual and keep me motivated to emerge from my bed every morning.

And I'm super thankful for road trips! Last weekend David and I were able to have a small getaway to see friends, putz around, and relax. It was nice... And it involved a bit of the following:
Written on a window at Starbucks.

Our view of Cincinnati from our hotel in Covington.

Stopped at a flea market. MANY tables of Hostess snacks. RIP Hostess...

A pile of rusty tools. LOVE!

A cow skull painted with blue craft paint and then sprinkled with glitter.

Hell yes!

And then there's this guy...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
    do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it
    my web page - fast weight loss diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy with the spirit staff is AWESOME.His destiny is most mighty...

    ReplyDelete