Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"I'm every nightmare you've ever had!"

O.k., it's not quite Pennywise-bad, but holy shit, I have indeed lost a little sleep over the last few days. In case you're new here, I'm in the process of creating about a dozen pieces to help fill out a clown-themed window display for What the Rock?! for September. And while I'm usually quite good at time management, I seemed to have grossly miscalculated the manufacturing time of a few items. Last minute scrambling makes art feel not so fun. Grrr...

Deep breath. Martini sip. Another deep breath. Another martini sip.

But I have one more night. And many items are finished or nearly so. And I'm going to play World of Warcraft most of the day on Sunday and take a long run through the park. That will be nice.

If you're out and about for Gallery Hop this Saturday, you will get to see the window during it's first full day of displayness. And I might be hanging out in the store or next door at Rivet, so please come find me and tell me what you think. And if you don't like it... just please lie.


4 comments:

  1. You're my heeeerro! Really...I stare at your work and just don't get how you do it! It all looks unbelievably awesome...can't wait to see it displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks terrifying and wonderful. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, is there an opening? (just kidding) :D

    Very excited to stroll past this lovely (and frightening) display!

    ReplyDelete