Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Eat-ster!!!

White Bread, Black Cat
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! I feel like a dick for staying behind and not going to my in-laws, but MAN I really needed a day to catch up with the teetering piles of neglect. I'm getting the studio all cleaned up after finishing my piece for This Inspired That (which opens on Saturday the 14th from 5-7pm at Open Door Art Studio - PLEASE COME!!!). OH, and my cat was LONG overdue for a breading. Next up is to paint some forgotten toys and to tackle a laundry basket OVERFLOWING with mismatched socks. And to breathe in and to breathe out and to be thankful.

There is not room for Death,
Nor atom that his might could render void:
Thou - Thou art Being and Breath,
And what Thou art may never be destroyed.  ~Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment