Sunday, April 1, 2012

Coworker Blog Crush


Oh, and I changed my blog look again. "You change your blog like you change your hair color!" Oh, and I'm dying my hair today. PHOTOS TO COME! If it doesn't turn out total shit. "Maybe people in their forties should stick with mom hair colors." You'll have to speak louder, I'm a little hard of hearing.

ANYwho... So I have two coworkers who blog and HOLY SHIT!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE their blogs! And I'm totally not even saying that because they both read my blog and are amazing people. But they do and they are which makes me love them EVEN MORE! Click on their respective pirated images to be whisked away to their fantastical stylins. I promise you won't be disappointed!



Allison Buenger's Blog "The Creative Cleanse"
Cat Lynch's Blog "When Sheep Go Moo"

Crush.

3 comments:

  1. "Maybe people in their forties should stick with mom hair colors." You'll have to speak louder, I'm a little hard of hearing.

    Oh I actually laughed out loud at that.

    Thanks for the blog love! You. Are. The. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete