Sunday, May 1, 2011

Grrr...


How are you guys doing? I hope you're all well. I'm by myself in the house after a "blended family" weekend, and the quiet is almost unsettling. Dave gets so paranoid that I'm going to snap with so many kids in the house, but it really does just amplify the funny ass shit that comes with having a number of smaller humans in one living space. Free entertainment!
So May... There's Cinco de Mayo... Mother's Day... Memorial Day... Oh, and JUDGEMENT DAY!!! Holy shit, I had no idea until I drove down High Street and saw the guy holding the sign. I called Dave and asked if he knew about this, and he said that it's a religious "movement" and that these people have been around for a while. Duuuude! I told him that we should probably get married beforehand. Just in case.

3 comments:

  1. Woah - is that actually a mask? I have one million fragments of ideas for a short film using your masks and puppets....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just e-mail me. I made a couple of paper mache masks that COULD be worn, but were meant to be decorative, but I can for sure make functional masks as well.

    ReplyDelete