Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gifts



So I was going to just show pics of some awesome things that were given to me because I am so blown away at these people's thoughtfulness, but when I went to get the photos off the camera I was surprised with a ton of other pictures that my kids took that I had no idea were on there (apparently permission is no longer needed to borrow my last working camera). But the kid's pictures were so incredibly cool, and the whole thing re-reminded me that there is redemption that can occur in all things. Treasures. Gifts.

But since my first intention was to show you some amazing things, without further ado, below is a little guy I'm naming Renaldo that was given to me by my friend Megan. She found him next door and thought "Sharon will want this!" That is so incredibly thoughtful. I love her. And Renaldo.

Since we're on the subject of awesome dead things, next up is a metal-casted bat skull that David got me from one of my favorite stores of all time, Collier West.

And since we're on the subject of David, who is the best boyfriend in the whole world, below is a mask that he bought me today from Euro Classics in Clintonville. I LOVE THIS MASK! We're not entirely sure of his origins, but he is wooden and I'm pretty sure he has human hair for his hairy parts.


I am blessed.

1 comment: