Sunday, January 2, 2011

What little bunnies are made of...


So today I just bought a baby head armature, a pound of Super Sculpey, some dehydrated rabbit ears, and a half dozen rabbit's feet. These along with some other parts will become a bunny container(s). It's really cool in my head. I hope it doesn't suck.

I think I've spent at least 12 hours this weekend sourcing materials for my new "thing I'm going to do". (Sharon, the "things" seem to come more frequently these days...) My new "thing" (I'm ignoring that voice) is containers (you know, for trinkets and whatnot) featuring some taxidermy items and some sculpted baby heads that will open and close and be the top of a container (like a tin can) that you can put stuff in. I'm thinking it will be a great gift for the friend or relative that has everything. The supplies are a lot more than just finding junk babies at the thrift store, but I'm hoping that people will appreciate the custom heads. We'll see. Or maybe I'll chicken out and not make them. I'll let you know either way.

How are you doing? I hope you're doing awesome! I hope you made resolutions, and I hope you're on your way to fulfilling all of your dreams. I hope you buy yourself something special that you've always wanted this week, even if it's just ice cream that only you will eat or that you hide WAY back in the refrigerator behind the big bag of frozen okra. You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment