Monday, December 13, 2010

Holy Shit, Another Sale!


I just put a bunch more stuff in the store. And I reduced the prices of stuff that's been sitting there awhile. I'm sure there's someone on your list that needs a sock puppet? Or some other creepy somethingorother?

So I moved, and that's awesome except for my kid's bus stop being over a mile from my house. That's so not awesome. What's super awesome is all the wonderful help we received transporting our belongings. I couldn't believe how quick all the work went! I want you all to come over at some point to see the place! Just look for the most beautiful street in Old Towne East. Dave and I have matching desks next to each other in the office. Yes, it will make you throw up.

And the old house is now for rent. $1250 for a 4BR/2BA near campus. You should seriously consider this...

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts and your work. They both make me smile! Good like in the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete