Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two Stuffs





So, have I bugged you enough about the mother effing puppet show? So, we install it on Sunday, but the "event" is Friday the 17th. That's when the people in the show will do a performance with their puppets, and you totally want to be there! I just peeked at Kelson's theater that he just built for his show, and it is FABULOUS! I have no idea what Paul is doing, but I have a bet it will be disturbing and inappropriate. I am customizing a vintage dummy to use for my performance, and the dummy will HAVE HIS OWN SOCK PUPPET! I am not clear what our act will be like, but I've gone through it in my head, and to be honest, I am somewhat frightened at what might come out of my dummy's (Ambrose) mouth. He truly DOES have a mind of his own!

THEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!! As soon as that is installed, I am finishing up plush pieces to send to Seattle THEN making sketches for the Pabst Blue Rendezvous. I was so happy to be invited to do this again because I get to work next to adopted sibling Dan Gerdeman for a whole day once more!

Oops, forgot about the Exquisite Corpse show at ARTillery. That's also coming up soon. CRAP! I need to get busy. But first, some coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment