Monday, August 16, 2010

New Obsession and SALE!


OMG! So we all had to do some raku stuff for the last show, and I was all like, "Um, none of us are ceramicists. Why is this a good idea?" THEN, after making some clay pieces and glazing them, and best yet, FIRING THEM, I'm like, "HOLY SHIT! I NEED TO MAKE MORE!!!" So my co-worker, Allison Buenger is gonna sell me a broken regular kiln to make a DIY raku kiln. And this isn't one of those things where the thrill wears off in a week like the dozens of other "great ideas" (I thought you were insane for making lampwork doll eyes a month ago, Sharon...) (Shut up! I still might make glass doll eyes. You don't know. You don't know me.)

So there's that. ANNNNNNND I just put some new junk in the new store (some old junk too). Actually, it's all old junk left over from shows, but that just means everything is SALE PRICED! That's right, SALE PRICED! And there's a bunch of other shows coming up too, so check back around holiday shopping time for some other REJECTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment